Celebrate recovery from compulsive eating and compulsive food behaviors!
Download Flyer | Register
Together we get better. Join us for a study of our 12 Step Program and how to use it, led by an experienced OA member, with discussion and writing. Optional activities include access to the Harris Center walking trails and other retreatant-led activities.
- Check-in begins Friday after 4:30pm, the program begins promptly at 7pm, and the retreat concludes Sunday after lunch.
- The retreat is fragrance-free (i.e. no perfumes, scented lotions, etc. to be worn).
- The weekend includes two nights' stay and five meals. Meals are served cafeteria style and if you choose to bring your own food, a small shared refrigerator and microwave are available in the main building.
- Room options include 4-person cabins, double rooms, and a limited number of single rooms. Please visit the center's website for lodging descriptions and directions.
- Please indicate roommate request(s) on your registration or a roommate will be assigned to you. Your registration will be confirmed by email; a waiting list is formed after spaces are filled. Once registration is accepted, no refunds made after February 7th. If you are unable to attend after your registration has been accepted, you are encouraged to reach out to the Retreat Chair or seek someone to replace you.
- Day-trippers ARE permitted. However, there is a limited number of passes available, based on “first-come, first served” registration. Therefore registering ahead of time is strongly suggested.
Occupancy Options (Pricing)
- Quad occupancy (4-bed adult cabin with bath): $205/pp
- Double occupancy (2-bed room with private bath in the lodge): $250/pp
- Single occupancy (in a double room in the lodge): $340/pp
- Day-Tripper (includes meals & registration only): $110/pp
Financial Assistance Available
Thanks to the NHI Scholarship Fund, there are a number of partial scholarships available to OA members, who without assistance, would not be able to attend. These partial scholarships will be applied to the room occupancy of your choice. Recipients of these scholarships will be randomly selected on February 2nd at the NHI business meeting and notified by an NHI representative the next day. If you are not awarded a scholarship, you will be responsible for the balance of the occupancy requested.
NHI is making online registration possible via PayPal. You do NOT have to have a PayPal account to make a payment through PayPal. You can instead complete your transaction as "Guest" of PayPal. If you need help walking through this process, please feel free to let us know.
To attend this retreat without a scholarship, you must register no later than February 7th. If you would like to request a scholarship, your registration must be received no later than January 31st.
Register: Quad Occupancy
Register: Double Occupancy
Register: Single Occupancy
Register: Day-Tripper Pass