Contact the Promises Editor
- Receive and edit articles for PROMISES each month, electronically preparing submissions as necessary. Deadline for submissions is at the discretion of the editor.
- Review other OA publications for information or articles to include in PROMISES.
- Review website for coming events or information to include in PROMISES.
- Contact NHI Treasurer for previous month’s financials for inclusion in PROMISES.
- Contact NHI Chair for any other pertinent information to include in PROMISES.
- Design and Layout PROMISES. Include in every issue:
- The date, time and location of the next NHI business meeting, a summary of NHI financials, and the following verbatim statements:
- Opinions expressed are not the opinions of NHI or OA as a whole.
- Articles and notices must be submitted by the 20th of the month. Articles may be submitted by online using our Promises Submission form or submitted to the committee via USPS: Promises Newsletter, c/o NHI, PO Box 1363, Derry, NH 03038-6363. Material cannot be returned, nor will payment be made. We reserve the right to edit. Other anonymous groups may reprint without permission and “Lifeline, OA's international magazine, serves as an indispensable 'meeting-on-the-go.' Lifeline is available in two versions: a printed magazine and an electronic online magazine, called e-Lifeline. Both contain the same content. See your group Lifeline representative or oa.org/members/lifeline-magazine/.”
- Include any other notices of upcoming activities.
- Contact NH Chair if newsletter will be more than the budgeted 2 page format.
- Arrange with NHI Treasurer for printing costs.
- Print PROMISES as follows: 100 copies for distribution at NHI meeting.
- Attend, distribute and report to NHI monthly meeting.