Contact the Retreat Chair
- Establish committee.
- Determine date of retreat.
- Determine location.
- Establish costs, deposit requirements, registration deadlines, and scholarships (if applicable).
- Develop and produce advertising flyer/registration form. Includes working with NHI Webmaster to create online registration form.
- Make available to NHI for approval and distribution.
- Secure retreat leader.
- Work with retreat leader to develop theme of retreat.
- Provide support to leader (i.e. copying and supplies), if needed.
- Determine menu requirements and work with facility to ensure compliance.
- Receive registrations and assign rooms.
- Purchase gift for retreat leader.
- Facilitate the retreat.
- Any committee decision and/or vote which establishes or changes a policy, sets a procedural plan for a special event, or expends funds in excess of the approved budget, shall require approval by the NHI prior to implementation.