Contact the Ways & Means Chair
- Announce at NHI meetings that anyone with fundraising ideas should contact the chair.
- Encourage others to help (i.e. making selling or promoting).
- Investigate and plan fundraising activities for NHI approval.
- Follow guidelines set down by WSO to insure that traditions are upheld (i.e. no outside enterprise, etc.)
- Write articles for the NHI newsletter announcing fundraising projects, reporting project results and thanking people for their help and support.
- Keep records of income and expenses by project or event.
- Submit revenue to the treasurer for deposit and cost receipts for reimbursement.
- Prepare a report after each event showing gross and net sales.
- Prepare, organize and count inventory before and after our merchandise is sold. It is not mandatory but suggested that Chair transport merchandise to all venues/workshops, retreats and conventions, etc. where NHI can sell its inventory. If Chair cannot attend these events, he/she should find an OA member/volunteer who could be responsible for selling our merchandise.