Contact the Twelfth Step Within Chair
- Strengthen OA by sharing information and ideas that generate recovery within the Fellowship.
- Reach out to those in the Fellowship who still suffer and address the relapse and recovery of our members.
- Encourage existing OA members to become or remain abstinent, to work the Twelve Steps and to give service to the best of their ability.
- Encourage membership retention.
- Work with Intergroup Committees to hold workshops or present sessions at Sharathons.
- Use the Twelfth-Step-Within Handbook and may make and distribute copies of tools and handouts to support Twelfth-Step-Within ideas; To share information and ideas that generate recovery within our fellowship.)
- Qualifications: Anyone who is working his or her own recovery can do this service. Only willingness is needed.