Contact the Answering Service Commmittee Chair
The Answering Service Committee Chair is responsible for:
- Coordinate telephone answering coverage, ensuring daily coverage.
- Recruit and orient committee members and/or volunteers, supplying them with a list of committee duties and necessary literature.
- Obtain most current meeting list and distribute to committee members and OA volunteers.
- Provide backup for volunteers.
- Tally the number of calls on a monthly basis and report as requested or necessary to NHI.
- Ensure that all phone service work maintain the anonymity of the caller, both inside and outside OA, and accurately represent the OA program.